1. The administrator of the Customers' personal data is Mennica Gdańska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, address: ul. Matejki 20/1 80-232 Gdańsk, registered in the District Court Gdańsk - North in Gdańsk, VII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number 96915, hereinafter referred to as the Mint of Gdańsk, the Shop.
2. For personal data, you can contact the company at email@example.com or telephone number: 511 317 511.
3. To effectively protect the collected data, the Store protects it from unauthorized access by third parties and controls the methods of collecting, storing and processing information.
4. The Mint of Gdańsk operates in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. (RODO) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
- The Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
- The Act of 16 July 2004 on the Telecommunications law.
5. Using the www.mennicagdanska.pl website is carried out using a secure SSL protocol, which increases the protection of data transmission in the Internet.
6. The personal data of the Clients are made available by the Client voluntarily and are processed in the following ways in order to:
- to provide services to Buyers,
- marketing (commercial communications, consent may be withdrawn at any time),
- the execution of the order,
- the implementation of legal provisions.
7. Personal data are processed from the moment they are obtained until the withdrawal of the Client's consent.
8. In order to register the Buyer and perform the contract for provision of services electronically, the subject matter of which is to make available the functionality of the account in the Store, as well as in order to accept the order for Goods and to perform the contract of sale of Goods, data are processed, i.e.:
- Name and surname,
- e-mail adress,
- phone number,
- delivery address,
- NIP number (in case of a contractor and in order to issue a VAT invoice),
- company of economic activity of a natural person (in case of an entrepreneur).
9. The provision of such data is voluntary but necessary for the performance of the agreement and is therefore a condition for the conclusion of the agreement. The transmission of the indicated data takes place pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) RODO, i.e. the necessity of processing to perform the contract to which the Buyer is a party or to take action at the request of the Buyer, prior to the conclusion of such an agreement.
10. The condition for the purchase of goods in the Store is to provide the required Registration Data.
11. The Shop respects the right of the Shop's Customers to privacy, therefore it does not provide third parties with any data provided to the Shop by Customers. The exception is the situation when the obligation to disclose this data will be incumbent on the Store under applicable law. In order to carry out the order, data are also made available to e.g. courier companies, accounting office. The above executive entities are not entitled to any use of data - they use them only for the purposes of contract execution, on specific terms and within the framework of the applicable law.
12. The Customer shall have the right to inspect and correct the Registration Data and the right to demand that the processing and storage of such data be discontinued by the Store.
13. If the Customer submits an application for removal of Registration Data by the Store, this data is removed from the Database and the Customer's account is deleted. In such a situation, making another purchase in the Store requires re-registration.
1. The Internet shop does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Store Customer and are intended to use the Store's website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Store User's device and obtaining access to them through the operator of the website - The Mint of Gdańsk with the seat in Gdańsk is Google.
4. Cookies are used for the purpose:
adjusting the content of the Store's web pages to the Customer's preferences and optimizing the use of the web pages,
create statistics that help to understand how Service Clients use the Website, thereby improving its structure and content.
5. Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: "session" cookies (session cookies) and 'permanent' cookies (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the Customer's terminal device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Customer.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (Internet browser) by default allows cookies to be stored in the Customer's terminal device. Shop customers can at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about each time they are placed in the Service User's device.
8. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
9. Changing the conditions of storing or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in web browsers. Your Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the Internet browser used by the user.
10. Cookies placed in the final device of a Store Customer may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Store and Google.