WHAT EXACTLY IS NUMISMATICS?
Numismatics is a rapidly developing field and gains more and more followers every year. It attracts collectors and investors. Contemporary numismatics is characterized by creating small works of art out of gold or silver. It captures important events and personalities on coins. Working in numismatics you will gain knowledge of finance, investment, collecting and art.
WHY THE MINT OF GDANSK?
We have been on the numismatic market for 11 years. We are a company with an original approach to investing and collecting. We are characterised by innovative products that conquer global numismatic markets. Working for us is challenging, but also gives you the opportunity to participate in the creation of modern investment products.
We are located at 20/1 Matejki Street in Gdańsk. Our employees appreciate our convenient location in the centre of Wrzeszcz, thanks to which they can quickly get home and after work run errands or pick up their children from school.
WHO WORKS FOR US? DO YOU NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN NUMISMATICS?
Our company is growing rapidly and its success undoubtedly depends on our employees. We know that numismatics is a narrow field, so you do not need to have experience in it to work for us. We care above all about your character; we are looking for responsible, organised and reliable people.
You will find positions such as:
- Designer - creates great designs for coins and packaging or marketing materials,
- Procurement Specialist - liaises with mints from around the world to bring the best numismatic gems to our customers,
- Warehouseman - he manoeuvres perfectly between our products and sends out perfectly packaged parcels in no time,
- Customer Advisor - makes our customers from all over the world delighted with our customer service,
- Product Specialist - oversees the entire coin process, from design to shipping to the customer,
- Marketing Specialist - creates investment guides and makes our coins known around the world.
DO YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?
We hope we have told you a little more about ourselves. However, if you would like to ask us additional questions, learn about the specifics of our work or dispel your doubts, feel free to contact us! Contact us: email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!
Please send your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending your documents, please include the clause: I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).